Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Welcome to the Crime Canvas

Welcome to the Crime Canvas! My name is Michael Streed and I'll be your host. This is the place where we draw out the details on heinous crimes both past and present. We will also discuss various law enforcement topics I think you might find of interest while other times I might just throw you a war story or two just to keep things fresh. Keep in mind though; the opinions I share here are strictly my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my law enforcement agency. While I can be opinionated; I believe that freedom of speech demands great responsibility. The goal of my blog is to keep you informed about true crime and my various projects while having a little fun at the same time. While we may not always share the same opinion; I would still like to think we can respectfully agree to disagree. So with that in mind be forewarned that any name calling or use of profanity will cause your post to be eliminated. If that's a problem for you I suggest you start your own blog; otherwise, I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: